IZZATIE IZHAR
IjatiiiBelovedEntries

BFF
Wednesday, April 25, 2012 | 9:32 AM | 0 comments
BEST FRIEND ; 11 LETERS,2 WORDS, 1 MEANING good friend are hard to find,harder to leave and impossible to forget they is the one who bring out the best in us a true friend can see your tears pouring while others believe the smile you’re faking. real friend are always going to be there by your side, even at the time when you tell them to leave. friendship isn’t about you’re know the longest. its about who came and never left your side. a friend knows all your best stories but a best friend has lived them with you. Dear bloggie,after all this shits happend to me & my friendship alhamdulilah finally we return back to normal. gossiping, mocking ridicule, insults, joking like before. my god, I really can not live without them. Thanks for One Of My Hearts <3 and special thanks to nadd my junior for editing my bloggie ! Muaaaahhh Muaahhhh :*
IZZATIE IZHAR

Older Post | Newer Post