IZZATIE IZHAR
IjatiiiBelovedEntries

I love MALAYSIA
Sunday, April 29, 2012 | 9:36 AM | 0 comments


the sacred date April 28, 2012, a date which is very frightening for all people including me. Is this peaceful's malaysia? Is this the land where the zati born ? Is this a united of  malaysia? Is this the safest place? Thailand, America, Iraq are the war places. but this date makes me thought one day, we will fight one another. Masya Allah, please keep the thing from my country. The 'bersih' is intended to clean up our country by way of political seats & object. This as a protest to the Government. Not by fighting, rioting and destroying public property. Why adults can not think? Why there should be violence there?Why we can't sit and discuss about it because we are one malaysia.
I love my homeland. I do not want war. This place is secure, place spilled my blood. sorry if my entry at this time on politics but I have a right to their opinion. I am not an advocateon the part of both government and opposition .. I just want a peaceful Malaysia.


LOVE 
Izzatie Izhar

Older Post | Newer Post