IZZATIE IZHAR
IjatiiiBelovedEntries

US
Thursday, April 19, 2012 | 11:25 PM | 0 comments




Dear Bloggie, i'take a long time to write this . i didn't know what should i feel right now. sorry fer keep silent for a long time. my fault :( I do not know how to write between the lines and hearts. those who taught me the meaning of friendship. I missed them. I will cry when I read back of our first conversation. I admit that I should not enlarge the small things, but I want her to know I am just not satisfied with her. now we're like strangers. feeling very awkward. but I missed our first. Aiman ​​last to go, I do not want to be the second person to go from her life. I love my friends .Ya ALLAH I love all those people in my life. pardon me if I remain silent, but I love them. SORRY

-IZZATIE IZHAR

Older Post | Newer Post